- envision their dream home share arrangement
- consider any relevant information needed to arrive at and present a clear understanding of what they want and are able to give in exchange.
- “market” or find potentially compatible match for their desired situations.
- negotiate terms and craft a formal written agreement that will serve as a reference
- evaluate how the arrangement is going
- learn how to give honest feedback and to listen respectfully as a means to work through challenges and
- mediate unresolved disputes and,
- help terminate the arrangement when reconciliation is not possible.
Mediated Home Share Services envisions working with the community at large and with organizations that have a stake in seeing full utilization of the Monadnock Region’s existing housing in order to meet this basic need while preserving and enhancing the flavor of our communities.
P.O. Box 311, 26 Emerson Brook Drive, Gilsum, NH 03448, (603) 209-7272