The Sustainability Project encourages and supports new program ideas, initiatives and collaborations in line with its mission, goals and objectives. If you have a compatible program idea to offer or a group effort that could benefit from The Sustainability Project’s fiscal sponsorship or organizational structure please complete a program proposal form for consideration by TSP's program development committee. Applications may be return to: The Sustainability Project, PO Box 311, Gilsum, NH 03448 or to email@example.com Please indicate "Program Proposal" in the subject line. Your application should include the following information:
- Name of proposed program or group effort
- Contact Information
- Description of organization or proposed activity: Include its mission or purpose, who would be served or benefit from program, wheelchair accessible considerations, proposed number of attendants, proposed timeline and location.
- What aspect of The Sustainability Project's Mission or Articles of Incorporation does this proposed program/activity address?
- Name, contact information, qualifications of program leaders and support staff. Will there be opportunities for apprenticeships and or work exchange?
- Budget (administrative fees, stipends, materials costs, publicity, insurance (if not covered by TSP policy), etc.)
- Proposed Funding Sources (Grants, fundraising campaign, fees)
P.O. Box 311, 26 Emerson Brook Drive, Gilsum, NH 03448, (603) 209-7272